What happens in a Family Constellations individual session?
- You bring a topic to the table, whether it is a relationship, a physical condition, or any issue that is affecting your life at this moment and that you feel ready to see and transform.
- The therapists will make a short interview about the issue and will ask you about the memories of your childhood and family system.
- Then, the therapist will use wood figures that would represent the members of your family system or some energies and you will position them on “The Morphogenetic Field”. This movement will help us identify your connection with the issue and how you are connected to the unresolved memories of your family system.
- After this step, the therapist will guide you through the actual experience of reconciliation, liberation, integration, inclusion, and transcendence. This step is to create systemic order, in the family system and within you, within your soul.
- At the end, most people who go through the experience express feeling peace and understanding.
MAYADARI DEL SOL is a Therapist in Family and Systemic Constellations, Founder of Systemic Healing Institute, a training certification program on Family Constellations in two languages, English and Spanish, Author of a book called Alchemy for the Soul available in English and Spanish, and Coach of two programs for the transformation of limiting beliefs and unconscious memories called The Soul’s Journey and The Hero’s Journey.
After going through a turning point in her life that impacted not only her physical body but deeply her soul, she embarked on a journey of healing. To do this, Maya understood that to heal the body it was necessary to heal the mind, the unconscious memories of her childhood, and the unresolved memories of her ancestors, which are the roots of most of the limitations that affect the individual’s development in different areas such as relationships, health, finances, prosperity, and success.
Today, Maya is dedicated to facilitating individual and group therapy, online and on-site, and to the training of people who want to help serve Life through the healing modality of the Family Constellations.
There are no reviews yet.