What happens in a Family Constellations individual session?
- You bring a topic to the table, whether it is a relationship, a physical condition, or any issue that is affecting your life at this moment and that you feel ready to see and transform.
- The therapists will make a short interview about the issue and will ask you about the memories of your childhood and family system.
- Then, the therapist will use wood figures that would represent the members of your family system or some energies and you will position them on “The Morphogenetic Field”. This movement will help us identify your connection with the issue and how you are connected to the unresolved memories of your family system.
- After this step, the therapist will guide you through the actual experience of reconciliation, liberation, integration, inclusion, and transcendence. This step is to create systemic order, in the family system and within you, within your soul.
- At the end, most people who go through the experience express feeling peace and understanding.